Kitchen fire temporarily shutters Rathbun’s

Get the latest news about home remodeling from my resources. Learn about all the new products for your remodel job.

In case you missed it, Rathbun’s in Inman Park caught fire last Thurday, forcing the restaurant to close temporarily for repairs. The fire, which is thought to have originated in the kitchen’s hood ventilation system, caused significant fire, smoke, and water damage within the restaurant.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]…Kitchen fire temporarily shutters Rathbun’s

I hope you get some valuable information from this and it is going to help you in your home remodeling project. Anyway, I provided some great resources below.

Check out my favorite resources


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s